The safety of students and staff is our top priority. Protocols have been put in place to keep with COVID-19 safety standards. Creative Arts Dance Academy has reviewed the guidelines of the CDC and Federal, State, and Local Governments to develop these protocols. It is critical that every person who is a part of CADA understands and follows these protocols to protect the health and safety of every person in the building.
COVID - 19
WE WILL BE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- Smaller classes sizes
- Cleaning before classes begin, between each class and the end of the dance day to ensure all contact surfaces are wiped down and disinfected
- Sanitizing stations outside and inside each studio
Masks are currently optional for students, but we will be following the CDC guidelines as recommended throughout the year.
WE ASK THAT STUDENTS DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Flu-like symptoms including GI upset, fatigue, body aches, or muscle pain
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Sudden loss of taste or smell