- Creative Arts Dance Academy, LLC and the instructors are not liable for personal injuries, loss of personal property, or damage to personal property. Every student/parent is responsible to inform CADA of any injury or limitations they may have that may prevent them from participating fully in class. We care about our students and their health and safety come first.
PHOTO AND VIDEO
- Upon registering with Creative Arts Dance Academy, LLC you give us permission for the use of videography and photography throughout the year. Dance photos/videos of your child may be used for Internet publicity or advertising purposes. If for any reason parents do not want their child’s photo/video used for advertising purposes, they must speak with the office manager.
- During inclement weather, CADA will follow the Andover Public School cancellation policy.
- Weekly attendance is required and very important for the progress of your child as well as the fellow students in their class.
- Make-up lessons are offered for absence due to illness or vacations. In the event your child will not be in class you must notify the office or email us to let us know. If you cannot participate due to mild illness or injury, you are encouraged to come to class and watch. There are no refunds given for missed classes.
- We ask that parents/caregivers pick child up promptly after their class is dismissed.
- No tuition refunds will be offered for missed lessons or classes dropped by a student under any circumstances.
- We also have the right to cancel any classes due to low enrollment. An alternate class will always be offered.
- A $25 late fee will be added to any account not paid within 10 days after the due date. Late fees will not be deleted. A $30 charge will be added to accounts for checks returned for Insufficient Funds.